View Full Version : Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions
- Portable color sets from the sixties
- Show us your vintage solid state color sets!
- Show us your vintage rectangular CRT color sets!
- Rca G-2000
- Welcome aboard, captainmoody!
- early color projection sets
- how about portable black and white?
- My Bitch
- Sets with VIR
- Quasar, Works in a Drawer
- TV Guys I need help!
- hooking screen on vhs
- hdtv brand
- I Need A Crt!
- need rca tripler
- Recapping a SS set.
- Rca Mdules on e-bay.
- Advent Videobeam
- ge portacolor needs some parts
- Missed it by that much!
- Interesting Sony on eBay
- Question re Quasar and Panasonic
- Ugly 60's color sets
- Magnavox "Star" System
- Found a portacolor at the dump
- No way this is from 1960
- Solid State Television "Firsts"
- RCA hybrid color portable
- How about a DuMont?
- Got the G-2000 today
- Clear picture...Fuzzy Text
- No Muntz, But another G-2000!
- Help with power knob on an old RCA Colortrak.
- Before the days of PIP
- Sony 3000R?
- Red smearing on a SONY
- Closed Captioning....check this out
- guess what I found
- Longines Symphonette
- Got the Sony today
- interesting find
- Question re: Quasar/Panasonic
- Were TV sets still hybrid (mix of tube and circuit board) in 1973?
- Old TVs as "decor"
- TV storage room............
- rca focus problems
- Sony KV-1710 horizontal osc
- Black and White Consoles from 50s-60s
- 1970s hybrid color sets
- Huge Direct View Sony!
- Problem with 13KC10 Zenith
- Thoughts on instant-on?
- it's still raining in cincy.
- zenith HV problem
- RCA victor remote color tv
- Some tvs for sale
- Anyone know more about this set?
- Huge zenith combo w/ sc 600-x on ebay
- Question on this RCA portable
- Project #2, Zenith set
- No color on late 1970's RCA's
- ctc40 on ebay
- Testing caps on Zenith 20Y1C48
- Sears Roebuck TVs made by RCA
- an eBay listing
- Portable TVs, etc
- "Vintage Mitsubishi"
- Zenith Chromacolor on eBay
- good deal on ebay
- GE portacolor on ebay
- 1970's Curtis Mathes
- Very nice 1969 zenith sc600 set on ebay
- those remote control collectors
- All fixed up! Zenith 20Y1C48 lookin good!!
- Panasonic Battery op portable
- admiral portable on ebay
- Toshiba on eBay
- RCA 9" Color
- nice 1972 zenith color on ebay
- Says it's a Curtis Mathes
- Cool Sylvania GT-Matic on eBay
- VCR abuse
- Really nice admiral on ebay
- NRI TV kit on eBay
- Another "vintage" Mitsubishi?
- Ge Portacolor
- Mod Zenith on eBay
- Chromacolor II hotel set
- Rca Color Tv Wanted See Picture!!
- Bad CRT?
- And again!!
- Small tube color sets
- Anyone have a Motorola color portable?
- RCA G2000 on eBay
- opinions on rca xl-100
- risk factors for cataracts?
- Zenith Space Command on eBay CHEAP!
- Question about vintage TV.
- test jig
- more estate sale finds
- RCA "Mural" TV
- CRT needed for Panasonic Orbitel
- nice zenith tv for sale
- Heathkit TV Yahoo Group
- Any Zenith history websites?
- Philips ECG tubes...how old?
- Just a nice picture of an old TV
- Texas Recycles Day
- Muntz Combo!
- TV DX'ing (was nice picture of old TV)
- Anyone wanna work on a set?
- 70's Zenith
- Magnavox and Heathkit Pong
- The new acquisitions
- TVs picked up at fort wayne hamfest
- Estate sale finds
- What did this go to?
- Color Motorola on eBay
- What a bargain!
- Trouble ahead, what's a good brand nowadays?
- Found a Zenith Chromacolor today
- Is there a FAQ for who owns who?
- It's baaaaaack. RCA2000
- Whadya thinks of a SENCORE VA62?
- I can see right thru you
- 1969 zenith portable on ebay
- Opinions on LCD TV's?
- Ford Mustang TV option
- 6" B/W CRT needed
- Secret menus on modern sets
- Got the zenith portable from ebay
- GE color portable
- Philco Combo
- 3rd time might be a charm for RCA2000
- i hate old tvs
- Found a 13" Space Command Chromacolor II
- Picked up more zenith sets!
- huge tv/tv parts find!!!!!!!!!!!! A nice ending to 2003
- "Last time" for *the* RCA G-2000
- Picked up the GR-2001 today.
- Another zenith portable
- New replacement 23" Color tube
- Overpriced eBay "collectable"
- Tv collecting does not have to cost big bucks!
- Info on Zenith L2717 anyone?
- Noisy Zenith
- estate sale finds again, for 2004
- TV comic
- Wow! other people like old TV's too?
- 1966 Packard Bell 98C10 w/remote
- Question about solid state
- Unique Maggie on eBay
- Site for GE PortaColor sets
- Canadian brands (and store brands)
- Some people just don't get our hobby
- whats the real story on HDTV?
- RCA Victor color TV wanted SEE PICTURE!
- old TV brochures for the gallery
- Brightness levels on New Sets?
- This ain't your grandfather's Motorola!
- DeVry 64 Vintage DeVry Radio TV Lesson Books 1956
- Homemade Zenith
- Panasonic CT101 micro color crt tv, please help
- Hard to find combo
- AMAZING eBay auction
- plexi case for my ct-101 micro color
- Any Setchell-Carlson collectors out there?
- "new" '71 Emerson
- 25vcdp22 Crt
- free heathkit gr2000
- VHS to DVD question
- the infamous 6GH8
- CRT needed for my CTC53
- Zenith SC Color Combo/Stereo
- Problem with Little Admiral
- Are color tv sets made after 1965 worthless?
- help with a NEW ZENITH
- Very interesting zenith observation
- 1981 Mitsubishi Video Scan
- ebay ad
- Working on this Zenith H2125....
- ebay wanted ad
- unique tv test equipment
- Sylvania TV Slide viewer
- CTC-31 Color Problems
- more beyond belief ebay
- The Zenith finally made it home!
- show us your early remote control sets!
- anyone know part number for panasonic tr-001 battery?
- Toshiba TP 48D70
- Looking for a Zenith "tin can"-"boat anchor" 19" table model
- Another G-2000
- RCA CTC 24 Free to good home
- Question on this Silvertone....
- "THE" GR-2000 is back AGAIN!!!
- Admiral TV around 1972
- I'm In Heaven!
- NEC CT-2660A help
- Color broadcast monitor on eBay
- Need help with transportation!
- Cool RCA color ad sign
- A sharp little Motorola
- My Ultimate Estate Sale Find!!
- Denim Zenith
- Mobster TV back
- Odd Color TV on eBay
- Those "Blue" picture tubes
- My estate sale find
- Attention heathkit fans, 1969 cat.on cd
- Old local TV repair shop lost in fire
- 1960 zenith space command 300 on ebay
- Overpriced Magnavox on eBay (Star System?)
- Nice Sony KV-4000 on ebay
- Can someone save this set, it's free
- RCA New Vista - no HV
- Big ol 1968 Sears on eBay
- Sears 1967 Color Console
- NOS Panasonic CT 101 1.5 inch crt, color ebay
- tr-001 on ebay
- Another HUGE TV FIND!!!!
- Was this worth saving?
- zenith TV brochure
- $12 Sylvania Console on eBay!
- one of the best ebay pictures yet
- Portacolors on sale at Hudsons!
- GE Portacolor and DC restoration
- New finds
- Modern Halo light
- AK Sams Library
- Montclair TV
- IF alignment help
- 25" Pack-Bell console on eBay
- Sony KX-4200 mini color on ebay, less than 24 hrs left
- Zenith "corner" tv
- The Magnavox is back again...
- 1969 Magnavox combo
- Sacreligious!!! I put a new TV in old cabinet!!!
- Sometimes, you DO find a nice old tv in the rain....
- One mans trash is sometimes trash
- Maggie Combo on ebay
- Harley Davidson TV set??????
- Free Heathkit near Albany NY
- Changes in CRTs
- rare zenith chromaII on ebay
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.