Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 03-16-2015, 03:52 PM
DavGoodlin's Avatar
DavGoodlin DavGoodlin is offline
Motorola Minion
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: near Strasburg PA
Posts: 3,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljeep View Post
Antronic made them as well. If it's an isolation brightener, it would say on the unit.
I would try the separate transformer trick, as suggested by others.
Vid-Aire made one with a plug that selected between series or parallel filament strings, I dont think it isolated.

I had a 1958 Motorola series-heater set with an intermittent H-K short in its 21CBP4. The short made it go washed-out negative with retrace lines.
After I isolated the CRT filament with a perma-power brightner, video just got a bit smeary when it shorted.
__________________
"When resistors increase in value, they're worthless"
-Dave G
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.