Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-28-2008, 02:34 PM
thefragger's Avatar
thefragger thefragger is offline
Certified Crazy.
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmotor View Post
Let's hear it for Clint.

"Get off my lawn!"
Man, I LOL'd when I saw that in the preview, while he's sighting down the barrel of his shotgun. I love Clint in this new role as... a cowboy? I guess it's the only role he's ever known...

Looks like a great flick and it's on my shortlist of movies to go see-- my girlfriend (a pretty crazy movie affeciano) wants to come with me, too!


Philip.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragger
I just don't get it, this amp was fine before I put it under the knife
:lmao:
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.