Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2015, 11:04 AM
Tom9589 Tom9589 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Posts: 490
Sencore SM-159 Speed Aligner Schematic/Manual

I just got a Sencore SM-158 Speed Aligner. Unfortunately, no manual or schematic was included.

Does anyone know where I can find a manual and schematic?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9589 View Post
I just got a Sencore SM-158 Speed Aligner. Unfortunately, no manual or schematic was included.

Does anyone know where I can find a manual and schematic?

Thanks.
I probably have one with my Speed Aligner, at home. I'll check this evening. Do you have the bias supply as well? It was an accessory, but needed for most jobs.

Cheers,
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2015, 05:38 PM
Tom9589 Tom9589 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Posts: 490
I don't have a bias supply yet other than the one on my 1077 B&K analyst. Sounds like a good time to build one......
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
I couldn't find the manual, but I do have the Sencore Speed Aligner Work Shop manual, with step-by-step instructions on how to use the speed aligner on a set. They use an Admiral K10 chassis as the work example, and cover all of the pads and detector probe, as well as the BE156 Align-O-Pak bias supply.

The manual has a springy fold, so I'm flattening it out tonight and can scan it tomorrow either at work or here. It's hard to manhandle on the scanner and keep it straight, so hopefully it'll flatten out tonight.

Here's a relevant thread on the speed aligner:

http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=246891

Scan of the workshop manual coming tomorrow....
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-16-2015, 07:58 AM
Tom9589 Tom9589 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Posts: 490
That's great. Let me know how the scanning goes.

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 12-16-2015, 04:58 PM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
Tom,

PM sent with link.
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
...and here's the schematic.
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!

Last edited by Findm-Keepm; 12-13-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2015, 09:09 PM
Tom9589 Tom9589 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Posts: 490
PM reply sent to you. Many thanks for the schematic.

Tom
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.