Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 07-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Celt's Avatar
Celt Celt is offline
Peanut Head
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric H
Season one was filmed in B&W, you can get the Seson one DVD box set in either original B&W or Colorized, I opted for Colorized since you can have it both ways by turning off the color. They did a very nice job of it as you can see from the screen captures!
Ah, okay! Ted Turner strikes again!
Being an old fart, I grew up with B&W. Color film for cameras was only used on special occasions. B&W was the norm and when I was little virtually everything was broadcast in B&W. So to me it's nothing unusual and I've always appreciated the wonderful use of contrast and lighting on B&W. However, I've noticed that my niece and others her age (20's) refuse to watch anything in B&W!
__________________

Let me live in the house beside the road and be a friend to man.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.