Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 09-17-2024, 12:15 PM
Alex KL-1 Alex KL-1 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Brazil (Paranį)
Posts: 515
You can use the lens effect and reduces Vg1, but you can need to compensate raising the Vg2 (screens), and also needs more video amplitude, if you wanto to maintain same contrast ratio. Perhaps a little loss of contrast can be compensated for taste sake with the sharper picture.

For me, for example, my delta-gun TV, I swears that it have more bright when it are critically focused. I not measured it, but I have a DMM with luximeter that I already measured some TV brightness, including that. Someday I measure it.

But I assume that being a side product (impression caused) of the focusing.
__________________
So many projects, so little time...

Last edited by Alex KL-1; 09-17-2024 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.