Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Television Broadcast Gear

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 06-09-2020, 09:55 AM
madlabs madlabs is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 389
Man, am I out of my depth. I have been looking at all sorts of converters but none seem to mention 4:3 specifically. There seem to be a lot made by Black Magic in my price range but I have no idea what I need. Where is a good place to go school up?

My ideal would be a hardware solution under $150. All I wanna do is get rid of the dang side bars!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.