Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-19-2019, 09:12 PM
mr_rye89's Avatar
mr_rye89 mr_rye89 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: The Luna's
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crist Rigott View Post
Today I continued to recap the chassis. This TV has a couplate for the Vertical Integrator. I remembered I made one up that seemed similar on another project. I checked my docs and sure enough it was identical. When I made the first one up, I made 2 boards. I dug around and found the second board. I then proceeded to make up a new V. I.
On those vertical integrator modules/PECs what type of capacitors are you using?
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.