Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 10-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom.j.fla View Post
Ah yes forgot about the 45EC4, could not find them when the set was new. You had to try to get them from Panasonic. Starting about mid 1974 started using RCA double damper diode for the CTC22 color set to replace the 45EC4. Worked great,you will need 150 ohm 15 watt resistor to take place of the tube heater. Good luck finding that damper diode though. Looked but couldn't find the ECG number. Well good luck getting it going. All the best Tom.J p.s. Nte part number for the RCA damper is ECG/NTE173BP.
Thanks for the advice. I'd like to make do with what I have so if I don't have one (I've got some real oddball pulls so there's always a chance I may have one somewhere), then I may try making another damper tube work in that circuit...I've got some wacky series string dampers sitting in boxes with nothing better to do.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.