Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-03-2013, 08:41 PM
bgadow's Avatar
bgadow bgadow is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Federalsburg, MD
Posts: 5,865
I guess my favorite of all was The Dukes of Hazzard; I was also a big fan of Real People. I rarely watched dramas, though I did like Quincy. Discovered SNL when I was about 10 or 11 (early 80s) and that was a really big deal to me.

One of my earliest TV memories is a scene from Holmes & Yoyo (!) where Yoyo jumpstarts an elevator. Not sure why that ended up in my memory bank, but there it is!
__________________
Bryan
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.