Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 PM
radiotron's Avatar
radiotron radiotron is offline
johnny the raster master!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: indianapolis, indiana
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by decojoe67 View Post
An GE 800C is my latest aquisition and I love the set! I bought it with a restored chassis and it performers beautifully. I try not to leave sets on long, but with this one I just don't want it off! No issues with it's performance what-so-ever.
The picture got washed out a bit with the camera:
why?

I leave some of my setsa on almost all day while i watch them, it doesnt hurt them.
__________________

Looking for zenith cobramatic parts

-johnny the raster master!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.