Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 08-26-2010, 01:49 AM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Nelson View Post
Looks promising. Be careful around that thing!

Re the lines on the left side, if all else fails, read up on Barkhausen oscillations. I actually had that problem once. Even if it's not the cause, just reading about the topic makes you feel smarter

Phil Nelson
I'll be removing that big CRT while I tinker with the set some more. I wanted to make sure it was really good and see if the problems I saw on the little CRT would persist.

I saw that trick on your site with the magnet in the HV cage. I waved a magnet around this 6CD6 tube, but it had no effect. Oh well, there are still plenty of other components to tinker with in the horizontal circuitry.
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.