Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
freakaftr8's Avatar
freakaftr8 freakaftr8 is offline
Convergence freak!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Folsom, CA (no not in the prison)
Posts: 1,778
Very nice set you have and the raster looks good! I hope that the CRT in this set is ok. I have yet been able to pick it up from the gentleman selling it, as I have not seen it powered up in person.

Thanks for the pictures.
BTW, I was not aware that the european KV-1300 series had a carry handle. I know that my KV-1220U has 2 plastic handles encased in the wooden structure. I have to go look at my KV-1200. I dont recall a carry handle on that set either. Very interesting.

Thanks,
Shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhalphen View Post
Hi FreakAfter8,

Mind the handle, it will NOT support the set's weight by itself, always support from underneath. Euro KV-1220 & 1310 had the same problem.

IMHO, US $150.00 is cheap for this rare model.

BTW, some screen shots of mine...

Best Regards

jhalphen
Paris/France
__________________
Honey, turn on the tv.. I'm cold!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.