Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 02-28-2010, 12:38 AM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUdubon5425 View Post
If people are not excited about $19/hr in Cincinnati then I know where I need to relocate to. I make little better than half that and the large criminal element of New Orleans has murdered two of us in the last two years. (No, I'm not a cop, I'm a service tech for an amusement company.)

Oh, don't worry. I AM taking that job, I am telling them Monday morning. The last check I got from the place I have been working for part-time, bounced today, messing up things for my finances again. This WILL be a guarnteed, good pay, EVERY week, no fear of bounced checks or having to beg for my pay, buy my own parts or put up with Bi-polar bosses(hopefully not, anyway.)

It is just going to be hard for me to "re-adjust" my life to getting up EVERY DAY before 6Am, when since last August, I had NO true time--frame to worry about, and only worked when there was "work to do"(which lately has NOT been very often). I have nearly drained my savings, and have NOT been able to do things like get my Trofeo painted, buy a new computer, or much else.

SO, I will be willing to make that sacrifice, of my "free time" to KNOW that EVERY week, I WILL get a good paycheck, that will meet my expenses.But it WILL be a "difficult adjustment" at first. But probably well worth it!!
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.