Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 02-27-2010, 03:14 AM
AUdubon5425's Avatar
AUdubon5425 AUdubon5425 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Picayune, Miss.
Posts: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by rca2000 View Post
(BTW--I may just take a job ar that place I spoke about. The pay (19/H) is not quite what I made at that TV shop before( to start there at first anyway..) , BUT it WOULD be steady work, WITH benefits...
If people are not excited about $19/hr in Cincinnati then I know where I need to relocate to. I make little better than half that and the large criminal element of New Orleans has murdered two of us in the last two years. (No, I'm not a cop, I'm a service tech for an amusement company.)
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.