Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 06-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Thyratron Thyratron is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 92
Thanks for the information; I'll be looking out for the Channel Master, it seems (it's got a "vintage" brand name, too, which doesn't hurt, although wasn't Channel Master Japanese originally? At least I recall seeing Japan-built 1960s Channel Master radios; maybe it was a different Channel Master). And MRX37, I was actually thinking of doing that vintage case idea on whatever box I might end up with. Then I wouldn't need to try to hide the nasty thing!

Last edited by Thyratron; 06-22-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.