Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Snade's Avatar
Snade Snade is offline
humble AK member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago burbs - DuPage county
Posts: 192
You can buy Season I from Time Life on sale for 40 bucks.

I think the other vendors require you to buy the entire set.

The later Seasons were not as good as Season I. I read an interview from Robert Vaughn that the producers changed the show into a campy comedy after Season I to compete with hot shows like Batman. He said Season I was clearly the best.

Cheers, Snade
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.