Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Snade's Avatar
Snade Snade is offline
humble AK member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago burbs - DuPage county
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holst View Post
Yeah, the first season was the best. I used to have the Man from Uncle attache case loaded with weapons as a kid. The ultimate in cool, seven years old, sunglasses and no one could guess that the ordinary little attache case I had in my hand, had the pistol that coverts into a scoped rifle.

bwhahahahaha
I had that attache too when I was about 10 years old. Almost used the scoped rifle on some neighbor kids, but I held back. Only use deadly force to protect an innocent life.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.