![]() |
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
I second that,Mark
Quote:
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Meet John Doe
"You mean to tell me you'd try to kill the John Doe movement if you can't use it to get what you want?...Well, that certainly is a new low. I guess I've seen everything now...You...think of deliberately killing an idea that's made millions of people a little bit happier. An idea that's brought thousands of 'em here from all over the country - by bus, and by freight and jalopies and on foot - so they could pass on to each other their own simple little experiences... Why, your type's as old as history - if you can't lay your dirty fingers on a decent idea and twist it and squeeze it and stuff it into your own pockets, you slap it down. Like dogs, if you can't eat something, you bury it!"
|
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
Second Hand Lions
Quote:
|
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
You cant beat Pulp Fiction
__________________
|
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
-John Blutarsky, "Animal House"
__________________
Marantz 2245 Rcvr Marantz 6110/AT120E TT Pioneer PL-7/AT130E TT Dynaco A-25 Spkr - Sansui SP-2000 Spkr Realistic Mach One Spkr Cerwin Vega SW12-B Sub :music: |
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pick almost any monologue said by Howard Beale from the 1976 film "Network"
|
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jim Carey at the end of The Majestic.
|
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lieutenant Colonel Harold "Hal" G. Moore: Address to the 7th Cavalry
Look around you. In the 7th Cavalry, we got a Captain from the Ukraine. Another from Puerto Rico. We've got Japanese, Chinese, Blacks, Hispanics, Cherokee Indians, Jews and Gentiles -- all Americans. Now here in the States, some men in this Unit may experience discrimination because of race or creed. But for you and me now, all that is gone. We're moving into the 'valley of the shadow of death' -- where you will watch the back of the man next to you, as he will watch yours. And you won't care what color he is or by what name he calls God.
They say we're leavin' home. We're goin' to what home was always supposed to be. So let us understand the situation. We are goin' into battle against a tough and determined enemy. I can't promise you that I will bring you all home alive. But this I swear before you and before Almighty God: That when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to stop off. And I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me God. Lay me doon in the caul caul groon Whaur afore monie mair huv gaun Lay me doon in the caul caul groon Whaur afore monie mair huv gaun When they come a wull staun ma groon Staun ma groon al nae be afraid Thoughts awe hame tak awa ma fear Sweat an bluid hide ma veil awe tears Ains a year say a prayer faur me Close yir een an remember me Nair mair shall a see the sun For a fell tae a Germans gun Lay me doon in the caul caul groon Whaur afore monie mair huv gaun Lay me doon in the caul caul groon Whaur afore monie mair huv gaun Whaur afore monie mair huv gaun
__________________
Silence is Golden, but Duct Tape is Silver |
![]() |
|
|