Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 06-17-2008, 03:21 PM
ablethevoice's Avatar
ablethevoice ablethevoice is offline
boatanchors rule!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW FloridHell panhandle. Ivan and Dennis survivor.
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptn Howdie;1931447

[B
but i just can`t take the chance of being let down.[/B]

That is exactly why I don't go to movies in the theater any more. At all. I got screwed by Star Wars 1...and thought it a fluke. I got screwed by Star Wars 2... and refused to believe it could get any worse. After Star Wars 3 The Whimpering End, I said Never Again. I've already decided that I'm not gonna be disappointed to the tune of $50 by getting lead by the short hairs to see Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. I'm absolutely not going to see this Happening BS in the theater.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.