![]() |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
If the men in todays shows acted like the real men back in the day, the storylines would be a whole lot different.
It would be about the abusive detective who tells women and perps to listen to what he says and do it. Now it is..... we are all equal here and your point is just as valid as my point even though you are only 1 week out of school and I don't want you to feel bad because you are just a girl and don't know as much as I do who has been on the force for 30 years, hey, ya wanna get a latte..... oh, sorry I called you a girl, do you need a hug....oh, wait, no I wasn't propositioning you, what I'm fired, why, because I have a hairy back and it scares people, I understand, and I am sorry.
__________________
_______________________________ All there is to life is beer and music.... Well, family too, but they are where the beer and music is. Work? That's just to get me to the weekend.... where the beer, music and family are. Like I said, those are the important things. |
|
|