![]() |
|
#541
|
||||
|
||||
|
"Michael Clayton".
A very good and subtly, but powerfully, intense movie. I've never been happier to see the final scene of a movie go to black. |
|
#542
|
|||
|
|||
|
Europa. Great story about a jewish boy survival tactics under Soviet and German occupation.
__________________
Blind tests reveal audio truths. IF you ride like lightening, you will crash like thunder ~ BIG YOUTH |
|
#543
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beowulf.Great update on an old story.
|
|
#544
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Proposition, Australian western from 2005, a FINE film. It stars Ed Exley, I mean Guy Pearce, who has starred in 3 very good films with this and Memento and LA Confidential. He knows how to pick them, or just gets lucky.
|
|
#545
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Wraith
Great 80's cheesy road race/revenge movie with Charlie Sheen and Clint Howard.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#546
|
|||
|
|||
|
The last movie i watched is "I am legend "It is a very good movie.
|
|
#547
|
|||
|
|||
|
Capote-good movie but annoying at times. I've had my fill of the whole mess after reading the book and seeing the original sixties movie with Robert Blake.
House of Sand and Fog--Some good performances, Ben Kingsley was great at times, I just wasn't impressed with the script/direction Good Night & Good Luck--About Edward R Murrow taking on Joe McCarthy in the 50s, very good, a fast 93 minute film |
|
#548
|
||||
|
||||
|
Watched Open Water 2: Adrift. I think that's the name. I had never heard of it, and there wasn't else on at 2am that interested me.
I found it strangely dark and ironic, while also being incredulous and silly at times. But I liked it, and will try and watch the first one. Said "Based on true events" Anyone see this or the first one?
__________________
"So now you know who gets mystified" |
|
#549
|
||||
|
||||
|
10,000 B.C.
Typical special effects, palatable story line. Overall ok. |
|
#550
|
||||
|
||||
|
3:10 to yuma
Beowolf , eh its ok~ Wonderland what else, hmmmmmmmmmm ill check back when i remember..
__________________
Pioneer sx-828, Dual 1219,Epicure 180. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#551
|
||||
|
||||
|
copying beethoven.
wish it had more music.
__________________
|
|
#552
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw the first one a few years back . It's a good little movie made on a shoestring budget. Think sympathy for unsympathetic characters. It's based on something that really happened I guess.
|
|
#553
|
|||
|
|||
|
It Happened One Night, the old 1934 Clark Gable Claudette Colbert comedy. Very funny.
cubdog
__________________
Adcom GFA-555II-DQ-10 Yamaha CR-2020-Dynaco A-25 Onix SP3-Klipsch Cornwall |
|
#554
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
That's why I always double check...
__________________
"So now you know who gets mystified" |
|
#555
|
||||
|
||||
|
Old Hitchcock.
Sabotage Secret Agent. The 39 Steps. 39 Steps is the basis for every other blockbuster movie of the last 20 years.
__________________
Main: McIntosh MC2125, McIntosh C27, Ohm Acoustics Walsh 300's, AMC CD8b, Luxman K-373, Marantz 2110, Phillips N4504 w/dbx 222/200/NX40, SOTA Moonbeam w/Shure V15II/JICO-SAS Upstairs Mancave: Yaoin VK2100, Ohm Walsh F's, Luxman D-373, Sony ST-3950SD |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|