Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-10-2008, 10:31 PM
outshined's Avatar
outshined outshined is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 72
Watched Open Water 2: Adrift. I think that's the name. I had never heard of it, and there wasn't else on at 2am that interested me.

I found it strangely dark and ironic, while also being incredulous and silly at times. But I liked it, and will try and watch the first one.

Said "Based on true events"

Anyone see this or the first one?
__________________


"So now you know who gets mystified"
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.