![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anybody remember the Duracell commercials with the battery people? The ads themselves are clever, but the characters are pretty creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVEm...eature=related
__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams, Only in dreams, In beautiful dreams. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() The ability to use a machine to make something is not 'manual labour' or 'production work' - it is a skill. |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nobody from Seattle in this thread yet? Be sure to honk when you drive by Vern Fonk.....
![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxMd...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uitLl...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3SCv...eature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agAgUoWHpic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWpoUMbqJE&NR=1 and theres about a bazillion more.... John |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I loved the Vern Fonk commercials! I heard an interview with the guy who stars in those a while back on 99.9 he was hiliarous! |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just remembered another one. The guy who wakes up with that butt ugly Burger King in his bed. Even the voice over is creepy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_5qoy4oaQ
__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams, Only in dreams, In beautiful dreams. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Main system: Pioneer SX 950 & Realistic STA 2100 Aiwa AD F770 and AD F660, Sony PS-T25 turntable, Pioneer CLD-5201 Laserdisk as a CD player, Denon DCM 360, Realistic 10- band EQ, Akai GX 4000D, Velodyne SA-101, Minimus 7, Baby Advents, Pioneer CS-88A speakers. |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Creepy just barely begins to describe it.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Prolly about the same time as June telling Ward while she (Tossed A Salad as she always did) "Ward weren't you a little rough on the Beaver last night?"
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
GEICO. Any company that's trying this hard to win your business can't be trusted.
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, it appears as though noone has cornered the market on creepy drek.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Burger "King" as previously mentioned is the creepiest I've seen to date.
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, I dunno what they were going for w/that Mondo Bizarro Burger King "King", but he/it is REALLY out there...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't see myself ever buying anything from a guy that creepy. Those are just plain bad.
|
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Norton ads are funny as hell to me. Like that Go See Cal themesong, the chimp on roller skates is interesting. In Indiana there have been the Don at Don's Guns commercials for a couple decades or so. I was so sheltered as a kid I wasn't even phased by Don sporting the latest barely legal hand cannon inbetween reruns of Who's the Boss or whatever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynCsFZ3AS3E |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Orville Reddenbacher still being used for the popcorn comercials..now that is
creepy.. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|