![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Creepiest commercials ever. Now, Seriously.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztzPl...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jubP3t27IQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWP4h...eature=related Those of us living in or around Cleveland will be familiar with the notorious commercials for Norton Furniture. For those who haven't, I'd like to introduce you to the source of my nightmares. Words cannot describe them, so I'd suggest you just watch.
__________________
This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh dear god.....
__________________
Denon, Mackie, Lenco, JBL, Onkyo, Crown, Tascam, Teac, Otari, Ampex, Pro-Ject, Kenwood, Technics, Sound Engineering Labs, Apple, PreSonus, Panasonic, Shure, Realistic and JVC spoken here |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Was that the Ghoul in the last ad?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have not seen him in years.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought there was an unwritten rule such as attorneys not representing themselves where business owners would not star in their own ads?
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess Marc kinda broke that one...
__________________
This device isn't a spaceship, it's a time machine. It goes backwards, and forwards... it takes us to a place where we ache to go again. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh man, I love local commercials.
Cal Worthington has been on the air here in Cali for decades! He's more campy than creepy though. http://youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk http://youtube.com/watch?v=iGEYCsvPJzw |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish I could jump on some of the cars that CAL had for the prices he had ...hehehe!!
Mopar Madness!!!
__________________
Gary in Texas |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here in NE Tennessee we had this old codger named Cas Walker. He was a local grocery store mogul, & he was about as backwoods as they came. He sponsored this one locally-produced gospel show, Mull's Singing Convention, starring the Right Reverend J. Bazzle (Basil) & Miz Mull. J. Bazzle looked & sounded like a toad frog, while Lady Mull-his wife, sported a beehive that would make Marge Simpson green w/envy. Anyhow, they shilled for Cas almost as much as they did for Jay-Zus. Once, Cas was hawking special prices he'd gotten on Walnuts. J. Bazzle chimed in, went on & on about 'em, finally asking his wife-whose somnolent expression rarely changed-"Miz Mull, does Cas Walker have the biggest nuts in town ?!?" "Yass, J. Bazzle, I b'lieve he does..." Went COMPLETELY over their heads. Local TV in Flyover Country-Gotta love it ! (grin)-Unca Sandy
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's hilarious!
Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now this has got to be creepy for a direct tv commercial.
The Steven King novel/movie its based on has always creeped me out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVPvzPPOP84
__________________
![]() The ability to use a machine to make something is not 'manual labour' or 'production work' - it is a skill. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's not really Kathy Bates is it??
Anyone remember Fred Rated (Shadoe Stevens) for Federated Stereo Stores? Get a load of some of those prices!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7yGRMjbrI |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|