Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 12-21-2007, 06:53 PM
SpeakerLabFan's Avatar
SpeakerLabFan SpeakerLabFan is offline
cranberry sauce
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonds, WA
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmotor View Post
Do your speakers have tweeters in them?

If so, disconnect them.

Dude, it's almost 2008!

DVD players are nearly free.



Of course, I've got a couple of DVD players, drives including the laptop I'm typing on right now

And I will snap up a DVD if I run across it...however you might have noticed there's ALOT more VHS than DVD $1 supply at the thrifts and Gsales. still looking, it's all about the hunt.
__________________

Phase Linear Andromedas
Carver Amazings,Frazier 15
McIntosh MC2205; Manley Stingray
SpeakerLab K's,Super7,3's,1's
Klipsch Forte,Heresy; Kenwood KT-9900
SansuiAU20000,9090DB,9090,8080,7070,6060,5050,G5000,AU/TU-717
JBL 4430;Thorens TD145MKII,Goldring Eroica
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.