Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
I love the part where Winters tears up the gas station. He's also great when he's talking about Phil Silvers and what he's going to do to him.
I always wind up watching it whenever I find it surfing the channels.
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.