Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-25-2006, 11:04 AM
JCFitz JCFitz is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Willards,MD
Posts: 411
Unhappy The Godfather of Soul is gone

Sad news to read when I got online today.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
RIP, James Brown

Godfather of Soul passes
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Spasticteapot's Avatar
Spasticteapot Spasticteapot is offline
Nuclear Liberal
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, A.K.A Cocytus.
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman
RIP, James Brown

Godfather of Soul passes
Goodbye, James Brown.

Liked your music a lot.
__________________
Diamond Light Boogie!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Fisher-Dave's Avatar
Fisher-Dave Fisher-Dave is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Alexandria TN
Posts: 19
" It's a mans world " ,, and that he was. .RIP James Brown
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-25-2006, 03:58 PM
cp2buy cp2buy is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Redding , CA
Posts: 1
Can you see JB dancing in Heaven. I remember James Brown as a kid and the expectations he placed on boy/girl relationships, Please, Please, Please, Baby please don't go, I-I-I love you so. James didn't not mind begging but he knew its' a man's world but nothing without your girl. If you have not heard the JB's (early James Brown group) on vinyle you have got something (esp. the horn section) to experience and discover why they call him the "Godfather of soul".
Thanks for the rhythm JB I am sure it will keep the world spinning for a few more eons.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.