Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-18-2006, 01:46 PM
botrytis's Avatar
botrytis botrytis is offline
Space holder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Burlington, MA
Posts: 71
Letters from Iwo Jima - hmm

I have to give it to Clint Eastwood to film 2 movies at once - one from the American side one and one from the Japanese side (in Japanese with English subtitles). I guess the message is War is hell for anyone fighting it - just not for the side you are on.


I really have to give Clint credit - he is trying to make us think.

Dave
__________________
"Resentment is like taking poison yourself and waiting for the other guy to die."

-Carrie Fisher
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Fisherdude's Avatar
Fisherdude Fisherdude is offline
The Golden Age of Hi-Fi
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Lewiston, ID
Posts: 324
I'm definitely going to see this one.
__________________
I may be growing older, but I refuse to grow up.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.