![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
WKRP is coming to DVD
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6708
Yes, there will be music changes but it sounds like they're doing a decent job of it. Personally I'm OK with it if they substitute the music provided they use alternate tracks from real bands and not generic studio music. Most people probably don't remember what songs were used in any particular episode anyway. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
bout frikkin time!!!!!
I'm needing a LONI fix!!
__________________
Gary in Texas |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Loni ?!? who's that ? Gimme Bailey any day...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I ordered a set out of Canada several weeks ago that's suppose to have the original music in it. Taking forever to get here though.
__________________
Let me live in the house beside the road and be a friend to man. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!"
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sure it was intercepted at the border as being contraband because of the unlicensed music...You horrible awful scofflaw, you...Deprivin' starving artistes of their just royalties...You should be ashamed of yrself... <grin>
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
johnny dr. fever is back.... loved the show. it's about time there...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
One of the most under-appreciated comedies. The Thanksgiving episode is the funniest take of that holiday ever broadcast.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Two things-
Good!! Can't wait. What's the deal with the music? Yoko being stubborn again?
__________________
**your witty remark here for just pennies a day!!!** |
![]() |
|
|