![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy Birthday to Dave Brubeck
Born Dec 6 1920
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Saw Dave in 1974 playing at St. Adrews College, just 20 miles from my house. One of the best concerts I've seen. His son was also in the band with him.
__________________
I'm the one that's got to die, when it's time for me to die. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy birthday Mr. B!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy b'day Dave! Thanks for the music.
__________________
Thorens TD 150, Rega 250, Shure V15 IV, JICO SAS, Marantz 2285B, Vandersteen Model 4's, Adcom GFA 555 x 2 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
happy b'day dave. no one has done so much with so many time signatures. love your music.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess he's take'n 5!
I don't have time to check out his music but I have appreciated "Take 5"
|
![]() |
|
|