![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Prestige
i must say this is one of the best movie going experiences i have had. just an excellent movie... right up till the end it really kept you going... i don't want to give anything away but i might have to see it a second time to get all the clues leading up to the end.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Saw it Sat. And like it very much. Lots of twists and turns. My lady friend and I are still going back forth about what went on in that story. So, I intend to read the book, then see it again.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree Hugh Jackman looks more the James Bond type. Daniel Craig looks more like a villain. He was perfect in "Road to Perdition"
|
![]() |
|
|