![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Catching up with the first season of this show on DVD and am just blown away with how damn good it is!
It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, so good I'd even go so far as to put it in my top 10 of all time. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Agreed.
Jamie Pressley ain't too hard on the eyes either.
__________________
In battle, in forest, at the precipice in the mountains, On the dark great sea, in the midst of javelins and arrows, In sleep, in confusion, in the depths of shame, The good deeds a man has done before defend him. --Bhagavad-Gita |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Earl is king
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kinda reminds me of "Raising Arizona", but funnier. Helluva lot better than "Joe Dirt", but I'm afraid David Spade just DOESN'T make a convincing po-white-trash redneck type...I oughta know, as I ARE one...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
![]() |
|
|