Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 AM
kcollins4's Avatar
kcollins4 kcollins4 is offline
Rocking KC
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The 3rd Coast
Posts: 72
"Proof"

Saw this a few weeks back, late night. I don't ever remember this one at the theaters. (2005) Gwyneth Paltrow, Anthony Hopkins, and Jake Gyllenhaal. I really enjoyed this one. I've told a few friends about it, and they liked it. Sorry if this has been covered. Too lazy to search.

trailer
http://www.miramax.com/proof/
__________________
Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
JerryM's Avatar
JerryM JerryM is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 62
Haven't seen the movie, but I did see a production of the play here in St. Louis.
Enjoyed it very much. Good theater.



Off topic: Would have been great to see Mary-Louise Parker in the original Broadway production. I can see how perfect she'd be in the role. I wonder why they couldn't get her for the movie.

She's also one very attractive and classy lady.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaryLouise_Grani_117600_600.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)
__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.