Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2006, 03:55 PM
slow_jazz's Avatar
slow_jazz slow_jazz is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SE Michigan, Downriver....
Posts: 148
Neat Snakes on a Plane website

this is really cool. i just tried it and it works great.

go to this website and send a personal message by samual l. jackson to your friends about the new movie snakes on a plane. not sure how they do it but it sounds proffesional.

http://snakesonaplane.varitalk.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I don't know -- what're the privacy policies? I hate it when my friends give out my email address...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Earlsays's Avatar
Earlsays Earlsays is offline
Commander Cody Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Discovery Bay, CA
Posts: 34
Funny, I was jsut going to post about how incredibly stupid this movie looks.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Actually, I remembered I had a friend who had a junk email address, so I sent one to her. It was fun, in a stupid "snakes on a plane" way.

I like the fact that SLJ is so into this movie that he'll do anything to promote it. Kudos to him.

And to others -- you can make stuff up and preview it without having to actually give it an email address, if you just want to hear the results.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
If this is successful we can look forward to the lesser copycats,
"Snakes on a boat"
"Snakes on a bus"
"Snakes on a train"
"Snakes in outer space"
etc...
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 08-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Snakes on a Rocket
Snakes on a Spaceship

...and then they go retro:

Snakes on a Carriage
Snakes on a Chariot
Snakes on a Horse
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-16-2006, 11:20 PM
2DualsNotEnough's Avatar
2DualsNotEnough 2DualsNotEnough is offline
The Goodbye Look
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 308
Marmasets on a Minibike
Camels on a Canoe
My Butt in a different Movie Theatre.
Jimmy
__________________
Current System:Cambridge Audio 640 Azur v2/NAD pp-2/,Oppo DV-970HD dvd/cd/,Luxman T-12 Tuner,Technics SL-1200 Mk5/Grado Red,ADS L810.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-16-2006, 11:45 PM
rulerboyz rulerboyz is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cornwall Ontario Canada
Posts: 55
Don't forget Freddy versus Jasons versus Alien on a plane full of snakes.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-17-2006, 02:53 AM
thedelihaus's Avatar
thedelihaus thedelihaus is offline
See me,touch me,Thiel me
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston Area, Massachusetts
Posts: 178
"Snakes in my Pants"...
__________________
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels' trumpets and devils' trombones. You are invited!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-17-2006, 07:48 AM
rulerboyz rulerboyz is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cornwall Ontario Canada
Posts: 55
No thanks to you guys, I had a nightmare about snakes last night.

Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #11  
Old 08-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
"Beans in my Ears"...No, wait...That's already been done...
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Earlsays's Avatar
Earlsays Earlsays is offline
Commander Cody Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Discovery Bay, CA
Posts: 34
Next it'll be "snakes in a cigar box"

"I'M SICK OF ALL THESE SNAKES IN THIS CIGAR BOX!"

Damn. How can he go from greats like Pulp Fiction to....THIS....I mean...ugh...I read this news story (well, if you want to call USATODAY "news" where they where hyping the film & S.L. Jackson is talking all serious about how "wonderful" the movie is.....

If I can pull this together, I want to get like about ten people together, all wear shirts with pictures of snakes, take a bunch of plastic snakes with us, go to the theater, tailgate for an hour before the movie...you know, act kinda like Parrotheads before a buffett show...and be all psychotically psyched "OH YEEEAHHH! SNAKES ON A PLANE! WOOOOOO YEEEEEAAAAH" running around yelling about it all enthusiastic. Oh, I forgot to mention, we'd wear red & white striped socks pulled up to the knees & suspenders while doing this...and those little hats with spinny fan blaes on the top....THAT my friends, would be funny. Oh, and durring the movie everybody chant "snakes!" "Snakes" "SNAKES" getting louder and louder, then quieter & quieter....throughout the whole flick....oh jeez that'd be great.












....I know, I know, I have no life....
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.