Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-15-2006, 03:27 PM
JerryM's Avatar
JerryM JerryM is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 62
Music video question

Does anyone remember this? It goes back to the mid 80s, I think. An MTV video. Can't recall the song or the group. The entire video was a series of different faces morphing into one another. I think was one of the earlier videos to use this technique. I thought it was extremely cool at the time, and I'd like to know who did it. Ring any bells with anyone?
__________________
Too bad, it only seems, to happen in my dreams,
Only in dreams,
In beautiful dreams.
Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.