![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Little Miss Sunshine
One of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
They pull off a scathing parody of those horrible little girl beauty pageants.(Think Jon Benet) |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've heard it called the "thinking Man's (Chevy Chase vehicle) Vacation".
Lots of buzz about this one...
__________________
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels' trumpets and devils' trombones. You are invited! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love steve carrell.... i will definitely have to catch it...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Funny movie, I would recommend it!
__________________
jason rotel | sonographe | sumiko | ortofon |cambridge audio | jolida | kimber | snell
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|