![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Garrison Keillor's Independence Day Special
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Watched it last night - really great! "The Wailin' Jennings" were superb.
__________________
Nothing outside you can ever give you what you're looking for. I'm gone fishing... see you at the pond. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good show, but I am spoiled by listening to good vintage stereo and couldn't handle listening throug my TV speaker. I wish it would have been simulcasted.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
PHC at Tanglewood is a good show. We saw Garrison & Co. there a few years back, on a day that was at least as beautiful as last Saturday was in MA.
The Wailin' Jennys are absolutely outstanding (not to mention their cool name)! Buy their music; make them stars! www.thewailinjennys.com
__________________
all the best, mrh Last edited by mhardy6647; 07-03-2006 at 02:19 PM. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I enjoyed it very much.
I do not watch a lot and not necessarily look at the listings. Fortunately I have IC'sfrom my VCR to my preamp. Carl |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
they're... ...CANADIAN! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's OK... 54 40 or fight... it's just a matter of time...
;-)
__________________
all the best, mrh |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Garrison sure isn't much of a looker is he?
dew. Last edited by dew042; 08-02-2006 at 09:56 PM. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
He has a face that's made for radio.
- Pete |
![]() |
|
|