![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey Twighlight Zone fans!!
Sci-Fi channel begins a TZ marathon begining Sunday July 2nd at 9 am and they run all the way till Wed July 5 until 5 am.
Setting my DVR now to catch my favorite episodes. Russ |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
TZ marathon-favorite episodes
Yup,I'll be a-watchin'.Love the one with Shatner and the creature on the airplane wing.The one with Agnes Moorhead battling those tiny robots kills me everytime.-Bob
ps,as many know,the ship from Forbidden Planet was used many times during TZ's run The Moorehead episode was one,The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street is another.We Will Serve You,too,and a few other titles I can't remember..............spooky music plays now. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anybody else like "100 yards over the Rim"?
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If so YES.......... Saw it again just recently on a local UHF station..
__________________
![]() Nothing is ever completely fool proof, because fools are so ingenious. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love that series!!!
I remember one with a little girl who would crawl behind the headboard through the wall and into... the twilight zone.
As a small boy I was intrigued by the idea and a little spooked by it too. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
"To Serve Man" scared the crap outta me for years...........
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mark- Yep. That's the one. Another fave-well, they're about ALL faves, was the one where Burgess Meredith played a hen-pecked hubby, survives WW3 in a bank vault, all he wants is to be able to READ in peace, he finds the library, & trips & breaks his glasses... Another good one is "Two" from '61, w/Liz Montgomery & Charles Bronson.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
![]() |
|
|