![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
help me ID a movie
i believe the premise involves scientist going back in time. one of them accidentally kills or captures a butterfly (or something similar). this simple act impacts the entire future of the world. I believe the movie came out in 2004 or 2005. probably wasn't on the big screen for more than a couple weeks. help!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You may be thinking of The Butterfly Effect?: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289879/
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank You, It was "A Sound of Thunder" my son wanted to see the movie but i just couldn't remember the name. Audiokarma comes through again!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmmmmm. Sounds like an interesting movie. I like all science fiction to do with time travel. I also never listen to critics. I judge for myself. I think I am gonna rent it if I can.
__________________
LivingRoom Pioneer SX-1250,Energy 5.1e,Pioneer PD-F908. In restoration - Pioneer SX-1010 Eric (Unican) |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Sounds like the one he was looking for though.The Butterfly Effect plot has been used a lot, Twilight Zone or Outer Limits even had an episode based on it. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reminds me of the toaster Homer J. built and the raining donuts!
__________________
Main System: Sansui AU-717 (EW restored), Linaeum LS-2's, Polk PSW-202 Sub |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Main System: Pioneer SA-9100, Pioneer TX-9100, Pioneer Elite PD-59, Pioneer Elite CLD-79, Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai, JBL Decade L36's |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
- JP |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
According to Netflix A Sound of Thunder is being released on dvd on march 28, 2006.... thats a week from next tuesday
Oh, and I read the bradbury story a long time ago....
__________________
![]() Nothing is ever completely fool proof, because fools are so ingenious. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|