![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Badda Bing!!!! Sopranos Baby!!!!
Called and added HBO back to my service today! Anyone else excited????
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Indeed !!!!
I can barely contain myself. Whats up with Johnny Sac' ? Will Chris want revenge ? Yadda yadda - cant wait to get my fix. I just hope this season has a bit more action then the last. A bit too "soapy" at times - IMO -J
__________________
"something that you feel will find its own form" |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am very excited to see the gang again! The show remind's me of my home state of New York. Some of my friends dads had mafia ties but I in no way grew up around wiseguys. My family being off the boat, I just appreciate the nuances of my Italian heritage and how the show pegs the culture and environments!
__________________
This isn't who it should be, if it wasn't who it is! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey Thor -
Do'ya think Vitos' lil' security guard inspection will "come out" ???? Could mean Meadows new fiance ends up breathing canal water. Should be good. -J
__________________
"something that you feel will find its own form" Last edited by Johnny; 03-11-2006 at 08:39 PM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone else think Tony looks like he's packed on some pounds? I guess this season is talking place a couple years after Adriana getting bumped off? That's kinda weird?
That security guard incident was disturbing to say the least!!!! |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Best series on tv ever. It's filmed in my wife's hometown. She recognizes everythig.
__________________
Why should the kids have all the fun? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
pine barrens episode
paulie and chrissy lost in the woods after chasing their russian buddy just had to be about the funniest episode I ever saw,,,,,when paulie flipped off his "home-made" sneaker and shot the shit outa the thing I laughed til it hurt.... and dont forget the awesome banquet they had in the van.....
z
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
65 straight episodes
Just finished re-watching all the episodes on HBO on-demand. According to the Sopranos' blog over at HBO.com, the first show of season six is supposed to pretty violent
.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Yamaha CR-1020, Tannoy Micro TM44DD, Shure M97xE, JBL L100's, Teac CX650R, Toshiba 1700 CDP/DVD, Pioneer RT-701 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Crap, I missed the last 5 minutes. What happened to Tony? I saw blood on the phone.
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
"so who knows what that speaker was the guy used to hang himself from ???? "
only on this forum!...ROTFL
__________________
Yamaha CR-1020, Tannoy Micro TM44DD, Shure M97xE, JBL L100's, Teac CX650R, Toshiba 1700 CDP/DVD, Pioneer RT-701 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I was asking myself the same question. It sure looked like he could have put his damn feet back on the speaker but I guess it was his time to go. And what's up with Tony and Carmella being all chummy again? Tony eating sushi just doesn't seem right. Reminds me of when Juniors GF bragged about Juniors exploits in the bedroom. Junior is a few cards short of a deck now. Wonder how long til he takes a dirt nap?? ![]() Mike
__________________
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Junior shot Tony in the stomach area. Mike
__________________
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron.
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|