Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Bigerik's Avatar
Bigerik Bigerik is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: I've Been Everywhere
Posts: 60
Firewall - Anyone Else Seen It?

Just saw Firewall last night. Very typical Harrison Ford thriller. Just the end left me a little cold for some reason. Paul Bettany does make for a good bad guy tho. The Next Allan Rickman?
20 years ago, I used to think that Virginia Madsen was really hot, and you know what? She still is!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2006, 02:22 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
I saw it Fri. Liked it EXCEPT for the ending....

IMHO, it ended too abuptply!!!Left too many things hanging!! For example:: What happened to Ford, when he got back to town and to the bank::did he get rewarded, for his efforts that resulted in preventing the bank from losing 100m? did the girl (who plays Chloe on "24"), who helped him, and who he had fired when forced to do so by Bettnay, did she get a peoper reward, from him and the bank, for aiding him to stop Bettnay?(I mean she was living in a run-down apartmant, driving an old valiant or such,which got totally destroyed. At the least, they could had bought her a new car,and helped her get a decent house or apartment, for her efforts)

I guess we were supposed to use our imaginations. But I would had rather their had been a "wrap up" scene--5 minutes would had been enough-- just to tie up some loose ends!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Dude111 Dude111 is offline
Analogue is Awesome
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,735
Well the ending wasnt a surprise seeing how crappy things are now!! (No surprise they left things hanging)

But YES the movie was great.. I wonder why they didnt make a part 2?? (Maybe fill in some of the stuff they left in the open)
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.