Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
bodyoutofbound
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Diet book in SotL?

Hi folks:

I'm new here but I have question for all of you with seriously keen eyes. What is the name of the diet book that rests on the shelf of Frederika when Starling is looking through her room? If anyone could post an answer, I would be very much obliged! Thanks,

b.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Negotiableterms's Avatar
Negotiableterms Negotiableterms is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Tahoe/Seattle
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyoutofbound
...What is the name of the diet book that rests on the shelf of Frederika when Starling is looking through her room?
I was too busy staring at Jodie Foster.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
jimmymagick jimmymagick is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oak Park, IL
Posts: 29
My first try at uploading a picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jodie072.jpg (47.4 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Negotiableterms's Avatar
Negotiableterms Negotiableterms is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Lake Tahoe/Seattle
Posts: 28
Damnit... here I am again, busily staring at Jodie Foster.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.