Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Red face A question about the series "American Dreams"

I put again a question about "American Dreams", because the last time I didn't get an answer (I hope this time I'll get one!): Meg and Sam will be toghether?
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon

Last edited by Telecolor 3007; 09-23-2005 at 03:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Micropassatman's Avatar
Micropassatman Micropassatman is offline
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 17
I don't know. The series was cancelled.
__________________
"Yes, but it goes to eleven..."

"No matter where you go...there you are"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
WHY?
And what happened in the last episode they shown?
The last episode that I've seen was when the young people protested against the Vietnam War in the City Hall.
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Micropassatman's Avatar
Micropassatman Micropassatman is offline
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 17
Oh WOW. You missed a LOT of episodes, then. That was earlier in the season, I think. I just checked NBC's website, and they pulled the episode information. I'm sure it'll be out on DVD soon. Do you have a region-free DVD player?
__________________
"Yes, but it goes to eleven..."

"No matter where you go...there you are"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Nope. I only have an V.C.R. (multysistem, but it haves only N.T.S.C. 3.58, not also 4.43). But an ex- class mate haves an D.V.D. player that works on N.T.S.C.
And I don't kbow how much is the delvery to Romania
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 09-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Telecolor 3007's Avatar
Telecolor 3007 Telecolor 3007 is offline
I love old stuff
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Posts: 2,123
Look what I found here:
http://www.sameg.ryanna-leigh.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meg_Pryor
__________________
OLD, but ORIGINAL, not Made in CHINA.
Sailor Moon

Last edited by Telecolor 3007; 09-23-2005 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Micropassatman's Avatar
Micropassatman Micropassatman is offline
Swollen Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 17
Wow. Pretty cool.
__________________
"Yes, but it goes to eleven..."

"No matter where you go...there you are"
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.