![]() |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The slow disappearance of two young talents
I used to wish I could be the meat in a Thora Birch /Christina Ricci sandwich. Now I just wish someone would buy some meat and make Thora and Christina some sandwiches.
__________________
Here's to loud things that sound good, and things that sound good loud! Whiskeyrebel |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hear-hear!
TB appears in the front pages of Playboy, posing with Hugh Hefner - than she does on celluloid now. Ricci...I'm still waiting...
__________________
"Yes, but it goes to eleven..." "No matter where you go...there you are" |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmmmmmm Christina Ricci.....yum. Many nights were spent thinking about this babe!!
Last edited by JimmyNeutron; 08-08-2005 at 03:07 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes Sir Wednesday was always my favourite day of the week.
![]() Mike
__________________
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn, boys, that's table grade stuff there....-Sandy G.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think what WhiskeyRebel is trying to say is that he preferred them in their somewhat chunkier incarnation.
![]() TB on right... ![]() A somewhat 'thinner' TB.
__________________
In battle, in forest, at the precipice in the mountains, On the dark great sea, in the midst of javelins and arrows, In sleep, in confusion, in the depths of shame, The good deeds a man has done before defend him. --Bhagavad-Gita Last edited by EchoWars; 08-08-2005 at 05:23 PM. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bullseye!
In Ghost World, Thora looked like she was growing into a a real womanly type of the old Donna Douglass / Barbara Eden variety, but lately she looks like she's on the index finger diet. Same with Christina. I was all hyped up to see her in the credits when Prozac Nation popped up on cable and there she is in her birthday suit in the opening scene and all I can think is, where did the rest of her go? I'd even say the same of Linda Cardellini. In the first Scooby Doo she was practically pnuematic but by the second one, it looked like she had shrunk a bunch.
__________________
Here's to loud things that sound good, and things that sound good loud! Whiskeyrebel |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who's in Charge?
I read somewhere that the vast majority of men prefer women slightly plump (me included), while the vast majority of women prefer women to be slightly emaciated. Guess who controls the fashion, TV and motion picture industries' definition of 'hot'. It ain't us, guys.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another tragic waste of beauty-Lindsay Lohan.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ouch!
Wow... I never paid any attention to Lindsay Lohan, but what an incredible before (babe) and after (bow-wow) transformation!
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can I add Scarlett Johansen into this?
__________________
"Yes, but it goes to eleven..." "No matter where you go...there you are" |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Those girls old enough to vote yet, or is it me?
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
I knew Ms. Ricci was going to be a star when she was in The Addams Family. Watch the scene with Pugsly where she electrocutes him and pay attention to her face....wow!!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Havent seen the second one yet though...
__________________
Gary in Texas |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|