Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2005, 01:07 PM
THOR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up Wow this actually looks really good!!!!

When I heard they were remaking it I was like ???????????? Why? Well actually it looks really cool!

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=kingkong
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-01-2005, 01:48 PM
elroymcgee's Avatar
elroymcgee elroymcgee is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Buckley, Wa
Posts: 6
Thought it was another picture of your beloved speakers.

I certainly dont mind looking at them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
I wondered why bother too till I heard it was Peter Jackson, I'll see anything he does!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.