Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-03-2005, 05:57 AM
Wireworm5's Avatar
Wireworm5 Wireworm5 is offline
Audiophile
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Rupert's Land
Posts: 13
Corner Gas

Do any of you americans watch the comedy show 'Corner Gas' or even get it? It's set in I a fictious small town in Saskatchewan called Red Dog, I haven't looked at a map to see if it exists, don't think so. Being that I'm from Sask. I find the low key humour funny and typical of people who live here albeit exagerrated.
I would be interested in your comments if you've seen it. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.