![]() |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
10min Batman Begins Trailer!
Caution very large download but well worth the wait!
http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/...railer-640.mov |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Liked it on the big screen.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The movie was great. I enjoyed the whole thing except for those close in camera jiggling action scenes that seem to be the soup de jour for action movies these days.
I fell asleep watching Star Wars Return Of The Cyst, but not Batman. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I agree, great movie but I didn't like the dark camera jiggling fight scenes, you couldn't see anything. Batman is a master at hand to hand combat and I wanted to see how they would show him fighting but you couldn't see jack.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whether you guys know this or not, the man that created this trailer is an AK member
![]() I actually met him through my Mitsubishi website for work and turned him on to the site. Hopefully he'll post in here
__________________
"Restoring a tube TV is like going to war. A color one is like a land war in Asia." |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Cool! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you have a chance to see the movie on IMAX, GO!!!
__________________
Here's to loud things that sound good, and things that sound good loud! Whiskeyrebel |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I NEVER could stand that "jiggly camera" shite. Some pointy-headed geek of an artistic director at one of the big ad agencies decided about 1989 it was kewl, edgy, made everything look like an MTV video, so soon, EVERYTHING had to have the required jiggle in it. Thankfully, it's about run it's course-thank the Lord & little fishies. Another "Kewl" looking affliction that wore out its welcome very soon w/me was the "zoom" in & out, combined w/the jiggle. They usually combined it w/a "flash"...all this stuff looked like a 10-yr old kid who was playing w/Daddy's camcorder the first time.-Sandy G.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love this movie. It was awesome. I can't wait for the next 2! Val
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Saw the movie in IMAX format - WOW!! The fight scenes got me sick - all that swirling and out of focus camera action was really a let down!! The rest of the movie was great though - one of the better Batman movies
Dave
__________________
"Resentment is like taking poison yourself and waiting for the other guy to die." -Carrie Fisher |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|