Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2005, 11:33 AM
WhiskeyRebel's Avatar
WhiskeyRebel WhiskeyRebel is offline
Registered thread killer
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Center Line MI (2 mi N of Detroit)
Posts: 33
Anybody record the last two episodes of 24?

My wife and I have had lamaze class the last three mondays and I forgot about setting the VCR the week and last week. Does anybody have these on tape and could I buy a copy off you if you have? Reply on thread or PM as you prefer.

Eventually it will be on DVD I know but it's only the last two we missed.
__________________
Here's to loud things that sound good, and things that sound good loud!
Whiskeyrebel
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.