Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-25-2022, 05:50 PM
Tim Tress Tim Tress is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Posts: 109
Girl On The Run (1958)

I'm looking for a nice, clean copy of "Girl On The Run", which was the pilot film for the 77 Sunset Strip TV show. It originally aired in the Fall of 1958, and has popped up on TV a few times, over the years. It's a very enjoyable Film Noir movie, and has lots of 1957-58 location shots.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2022, 12:33 PM
kramden66 kramden66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Posts: 1,421
Let me see if I can borrow my friends VHS of it , I can make DVDs from the tape
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2022, 08:13 AM
Tim Tress Tim Tress is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Posts: 109
That would be great!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-25-2022, 11:08 AM
kramden66 kramden66 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Posts: 1,421
I have it , watched it while making a DVD of it , good stuff , there appears to be an earlier stu bailey story with zimbelist that aired on I think it was the series climax , now I wonder if that is out there
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-25-2022, 11:31 AM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,475
Reminds me I've got an old Bloopers LP where one of them goes " And now Philips Milk of Magnesia presents: Woman On The Run!"
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.